Thank you for visiting Suwannee County Online! This service is provided by the Suwannee County Board of County Commissioners. We invite you to learn more about Suwannee County – our location, government, programs, services and cultural/recreational opportunities – and we hope that you will visit us often. We are constantly updating this site to better serve the citizens of Suwannee County.
We try to make things as easy as possible for you to access, and as such we have added many new features. Now you can download meeting agendas, minutes and electronic documents (permits) directly from our site. To view a listing of current documents, please select a category from above.
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR SEPT. 16, 2014, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
· The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
· Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all documentation.
· Speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak on items listed within this agenda following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Comments must be limited to items listed on the agenda and speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
· For general updates or questions regarding County business contact County Administration during regular business hours at (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. a) September 2, 2014 – Regular Board Meeting
b) September 9, 2014 – Tentative Budget Hearing
CONSENT: Read more...