Main Promo Images
Suwannee County Courthouse
One of our many beautiful springs.
Olsen Sink at Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park
We try to make things as easy as possible for you to access, and as such we have added many new features. Now you can download meeting agendas, minutes and electronic documents (permits) directly from our site. To view a listing of current documents, please select a category from above.
SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR February 16, 2016, 6:00 P.M.
Pledge to American Flag
• The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
• Affirmative action on any item includes authorization of Chairman’s, or designee’s, signature on all associated documents.
• Individual speakers from the audience will be allowed three (3) minutes to speak following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium.
• Groups or factions representing a position on a proposition or issue are required to select a single representative or spokesperson. The designated representative will be allowed to speak for seven (7) minutes following recognition by the Chairman and must speak from the podium. Speakers may only make one (1) trip to the podium regarding each item they wish to speak on.
• For general updates or questions regarding County business contact the County Administrator during regular business hours (386) 364-3400.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
1. February 1, 2016 – Regular Board Meeting
February 9, 2016 – Recessed Meeting
2. Approval of payment of processed invoices.
3. Approval of Task Order with Preble-Rish, Inc. for drainage improvements on 72nd Street.
4. Approval of Change Order related to construction of Dowling Park Library, this will be a decrease in expense.
5. Authorization to bid roads following completion of construction drawings.
6. Authorization to obtain fuel sales information.
7. Authorization to send letter opposing fracking in Florida.
8. Consider Agreement with the Suwannee River Economic Council, Inc. for use of county owned building located at 120 Suwannee Avenue, Branford.
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
9. Presentation of Certificate recognizing Suwannee County as a 2016 Healthy Weight Community Champion. (Kerry Waldron, Administrator Suwannee County Health Department and Maggie Evans)
This is a corrected advertisement which was previously titled as a tour, but the event is actually a workshop of the County Commission which will include a tour of the proposed Sabal Trail Pipeline route near the State Park on US 90. The Suwannee County Board of County Commissioners will depart from the Judicial Annex Building, 218 Parshley Street Southwest, Live Oak, Florida on THURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2016 at 8:15 a.m.