SUWANNEE COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
JUDICIAL ANNEX BUILDING
218 PARSHLEY STREET SOUTHWEST
LIVE OAK, FLORIDA 32064
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR JUNE 4, 2013, 6:00 P.M. NEW MEETING TIME! 6PM
Pledge to American Flag
The Board may add additional items to this agenda.
1. Approve payment of processed invoices.
2. Approve payment of Invoice No. 10009-11 in the amount of $33,946.80 with GTC Design Group, LLC for professional services for Catalyst Site. (OTTED/DEO grant)
3. Approve payment of Invoice No. 10009-12 in the amount of $73,230.00 with GTC Design Group, LLC for professional services for Catalyst Site. (non-grant)
4. Authorization to purchase Knuckleboom Truck from Florida Sheriff’s Contract for Public Works Department.
5. Approval of Right-of-Way Easement for Suwannee Valley Electric Cooperative, Inc. to provide service at the Catalyst Site.
6. Approval of Change Order with Art Walker Construction, Inc. for replacement of existing culvert for the Reconstruction of 216th Street (Market Road) project.
7. Approval of Rural Infrastructure Funds grant agreement with the Department of Economic Opportunity in the amount of $1,106,245.00 for Stormwater Drainage for Catalyst Site.
8. Adoption of resolution amending Section B (2)(D), Competitive Bidding Process, of the Suwannee County Purchasing Policy changing bid openings from a public commissioners meeting to a scheduled public meeting.
TIME SPECIFIC ITEMS:
9. At 6:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, presentation of Fiscal Year 2011-2012 Audit. (Richard Powell, County Auditor)
10. At 6:00 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, consider request of waiver of fee for use of Coliseum & Grounds on July 19 - 20, 2013 for Smokin’ on the Suwannee BBQ Festival. (Damon Wooley)
11. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to approve budget amendments to the General Fund for Fiscal Year 2012-2013. (Barry A. Baker, Clerk of Circuit Court)
12. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold first of two public hearings, to consider adoption of an ordinance amending the Suwannee County Land Development Regulations amending Section 2.1 entitled Definitions, adding a definition for auction yards and amending Section 4.4.5 entitled Special Exceptions and Special Permits adding auction yards as a Special Exception with the Agriculture-1 zoning. (LDR Application 13-04) (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
13. At 6:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, hold a public hearing, to consider adoption of an ordinance amending the Official Zoning Atlas of the Suwannee County Land Development Regulations providing for rezoning of certain land from Commercial Highway Interchange (CHI) and Agriculture-1 (A-1) to Industrial (I). (LDR Application 13-05) (Ronald Meeks, Planning and Zoning Director)
CONSTITUTIONAL OFFICERS REPORTS:
COUNTY ATTORNEY ITEMS:
14. The Chairman calls for additional items. (Any items the Board agrees to consider will be heard under Agenda Item No. 19, Additional Agenda Items.)
15. Approve minutes of the following minutes:
a) Special-Called Meeting held on April 25, 2013
b) Regular Meeting held on May 7, 2013
c) Special-Called Meeting and Executive Session held on May 13, 2013
16. Discuss, with possible Board action, direction to Finance regarding budget amendment for GTC Design Group, LLC invoice in the amount of $73,230.00. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
17. Discuss, with possible Board action, the Insurance Committee Recommendation for Group Health Insurance for the October 1, 2013 – September 30, 2014 contract year. (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
18. Disclosure of opened bids and consider recommendation of Bid Review Committee in awarding of bid for HVAC Replacement at Public Works Department. (Bid Solicitation No. 2013-14) (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
19. Discuss, with possible Board action, any items requiring action regarding Catalyst Site (if necessary). (Randy Harris, County Administrator)
20. Additional Agenda Items.
21. Public Concerns and Comments. (Come forward to podium – limit comments to five minutes.)
22. Board Members Inquiries, Requests and Comments.